Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lawsuits here and there..

First, Tan Sri Tajuddin Ramli was issued a summons for the recovery of RM500 million plus from a total of RM1 billion plus, being the amount loaned to him for the purchase of MAS. Then, Datuk Johari Abdul Ghani was being sued by KFC Holdings (M) Bhd for, among others, a 50% price increase in syrup cost from Permanis Sdn Bhd, which was claimed to be a breach of fiduciary duty as a director.

I can't even get a loan for RM100,000 without the bank as me to secure it with everything i own and here is someone who can get a RM1 billion loan.

50% increase in syrup cost and legal recourse ? Hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger wishes said...

Hihi..my name is june. I read about ur previoius post about Vlountary Seperation SChem. So, i wish to get your professional opinion. hope that you can share ur opinion about VSS with me.
1. what do u think about VSS as an employer, is it a good choice for ur company to cut down the indirect cost?

2. What is the advantages and disadvantages of VSS?

thank you for answrering my Q patiently

2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home