Friday, June 03, 2005

CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN....

Today I decided to take some time off from work in the morning and relive the "student" day experience of watching a basketball game. So, instead of heading to Shah Alam, I took the opposite direction and made my way to Putra Jaya... Sekolah Alam Shah to be exact. Yes, its the Piala Tun Hamdan Inter-Residential School Basketball tournament (it's called PHT now, as opposed to PPM when I was still in school).

I do not wish to go into details of the game. Yeah, MCKK won the game against STMFP, 50-51. Honestly, it wasn't a beautiful game but as mentioned by one of my friend (former captain of the '92 winning team), doesn't matte how they win... what matters is that they did bring back the trophy.


I guess that sort of kept me thinking about a lot of things. Sometimes it doesn't matter how you do things, what matters is that it gets done. Of course, it applies to work too, but it may not be the case. Sometimes, its not the destinatation that gives us the most rewarding feeling but its the journey itself. Seeing MCKK pulled off that win, despite the opponents having better shooters on the court sort of made me realized that there are times where we can have both.


I wish I arrived earlier there as the TKC vs SSP finals were on before the MCKK-STFMP game. Never have I seen so many ex-TKCian in one place, hehehe... and after all these year, I have to admit that I have a soft spot for those far maiden from the south. The game reminded me of the '92 finals where TKC played SSP and they won (of course, MCKK also won, against RMC) but this year, SSP totally outclass TKC. What a pity.. I would have enjoyed seeing MCKK and TKC taking pictures side by side as Champions :-)


Bung Wak Bung Wek Wek Bung Kak Bung Kek Kek
Who are we Malay College, can you see... YA!

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

Apo koba sedaro?

You will see more of me now, u will.

Much love,

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger anedra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger S.U.E said...

ahahaha... bestnyer ssp wins :)

-sajer dengki-

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Hajar said...

ughh.. I heard that phrase uttered by my father and his friends...

I think there's too many ex-kolek around...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home