Tuesday, June 07, 2005

CIMB+BCB=BCIMB or CICMB

Aha, so we are going to have another bank that will rival that of Maybank. Or more importantly, we are going to have our first global bank!


(OK, I am a bit a distracted when writing this as my favourite Barista at this particular Starbuck just entered. Aha... she's off duty today. Probably here just to hang out... oh wait, she has a a laptop too.... ah, probably finishing up her assignment. Hmmm, wonder what class she is taking... is it too late to do another degree ka ?Hehehehe... if you ask, its definitely the eyes, no.. the hair... perhaps she would want to work at BCIMB or CICMB upon graduation....or perhaps become Mrs Corporate Raider, heheheh......eh, enough of that la.... back to the entry)


Anyway, back to CIMB and BCB.... I guess it was a good move...... synergysing their strength would definitely mean we would be hearing more of them. I have always followed CIMB's progress and with the youthful Dato' Nazir Razak at the helm, I know that they are poised for bigger things to come. Hmmm, perhaps CIMB would do my listing when I am ready to do so in a few years time! Hehehehe, gotto think big and ahead right ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home