Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Customer is always right.... right ?

I was on my way to work today when I received a phone call from one of my customer for the golf equipment. Apparently there was a slight problen while he was playing his customary nine hole at the club and requested me to have a look at it. I was about 50 meters away from the office, but decided to make a u-turn and went to the golf club. I detected the problem right away and gave him my equipment for him to use while I rectify the problem. He was really appreciative of that and promised to help me to promote my product among his friends. Anyway, three of his friends already bought the same thing from me and I did promise him "teh tarik" one of these days!



I guess that's how it works.... take care of your customer and they will take care of you. No amount of fancy advertising can beat the word of mouth of a satisfied user.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger nadya.s said...

salam
apa kena mengena golf club n cicmb?
~blurr~

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Corporate Raider said...

Golf club and cicmb tak ada kena mengena.. dua cerita yg berbeza:)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

which business school sre u from? these days customer takut pada business ppl yg potong leher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home