Monday, October 17, 2005

The New Place

My office officially moved to this place on August 1, 2005. All in all, I was at my old office for about two months. Due to some legal matters pending, I will not divulge into the reason for the company vacating the premises. Suffice to say, had we stayed, we won't be in business much longer :)

The new place is located in Petaling Jaya. Ever since I started working, my office has always been located in Shah Alam so a move to PJ is a nice change. Traffic wise, it does not make that much difference because my house is practically linked to my new office via the New Pantai Expressway. Yes, I have to pay RM1.60 for toll charges, but considering the time saved and the fuel charges if I were to be stuck on the Federal Highway... well, RM1.60 is a reasonable price to pay. The new place is actually an office building+warehouse and from its design, one could say that was build circa 1970s... hehehe, the actually gem is actually inside where the layout and the partioning is right out of the '70s! Retro, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home