Monday, October 17, 2005

UPDATES...

I am finally back... yeah, its been quite a while since I last shared my thought...

First of all, some updates..

1. Remember the office move (which I mentioned under the "Doa Selamat" entry of June 9, '05)? Well, during the long hiatus from this weblog, things did not work out at that premises and after considering many factors (still contemplating legal action on the landlord and agent) and with the restructuring finally materializing, I decided to make another move and consolidate all the operations of the group under one roof. We move to PJ... will elaborate on this.

2. The restructuring is almost complete. Come 2006, a new company will emerge.. leaner and stronger. Took some convincing on the part of the staff but over all, they all agreed and are looking forward for better things to come.

3. Mahathir vs Rafidah on the AP... heheh... a nice read on an otherwise dull news cycle :)

4. KFC, QSR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home