Monday, October 17, 2005

Ramadhan Buffet

Every year during Ramadan, a friend of mine would email me a list of the hotels in KL and PJ that offers Buka Puasa buffet and the price list. This is very helpful because I normally need to entertain some of my clients during this time of the year having the list helps me to identify the best deals in town.

This year however, no such list comes my way. Let's just say that the friend of mine, is well, no longer a friend. Anyway, a short glance through the newspapers will tell you that this year's Buka Puasa buffet is completely out of this world. RM100++ per person for breaking of fast ? I remember the same hotels were charging around RM50-70++ only a year ago. I never realized crude oil is an important ingredient in preparing many of the dishes? No wonder the ayam percik is a bit sticky and the cream caramel, must have been the diesel that brings out the flavour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home